Page:Recreational Drugs and Alcohol

Recreational Drugs and Alcohol


If you think you or another have/has a problem with alcohol or drug usage, you can seek support also from your College Nurse, GP, the University Counselling Service, the Students' Unions' Advice Service and/or your tutor, as well as the support services listed below. You may also wish to talk to friends and/or J/MCR Officers about this.


See also mental health support options


Registered Charity Number: 288365