Medical Services​


In addition to the services below, you could also seek support from your College Nurse, a Mental Health Advisor or College Counsellor (if applicable), and/or the University Counselling Service. Your tutor and the Students' Unions' Advice Service can assist you in accessing medical services. If you have a long-term disability (which can include mental health problems), you may also be entitled to reasonable adjustments, so contact the Disability Resource Centre (DRC). See also mental health support options.



Registered Charity Number: 288365