CUSU Mail Service (CUSU-MS)
CUSU operates a free mail service for students and societies to send post between all 31 Cambridge University colleges.
This free service is funded by relevant flyer and poster advertising which is also distributed alongside student mail. We are so grateful to the companies that choose to advertise with us. Their support makes it possible for this free service to continue.
Frequently asked questions…
The CUSU Mail Service is managed from the CUSU offices at 17 Mill Lane. Please contact our Fundraising and Business team here if you have a question regarding the service.
- This service is for students only.
- Please use envelopes or secure pieces of paper with tape or a staple.
- Letters larger than A4 size, posters and parcels cannot be sent via CUSU-MS.
- Do not send cash or any items of value.
- Bulk mailing for society or personal purposes is acceptable - please ensure that all letters are well labelled and placed into the usual CUSU-MS box.
Please note that bulk mailing (sending more than 30 mail items at a time) will incur a surcharge of 25p per item (e.g.: £7.50 for each 30 items of bulk mail that you send). Any bulk mailings must be dropped off to the CUSU offices for despatch.