Clubs & Societies Directory
Cambridge University Paediatrics Society is a society open to all medical students of the University and, with the approval of the Executive Committee, any interested clinicians employed by teaching hospitals affiliated with the University. The Society's overall aims are:
• To increase student exposure to paediatrics, including its unique learning requirements.
• To provide and arrange training opportunities.
• To provide a forum for discussion on relevant and topical paediatric issues.
• To encourage paediatrics as a career and provide information regarding different career pathways.
• To provide a service to the community.