Clubs & Societies Directory
The Humanitarian Centre connects individuals and organisations in Cambridge working in international relief and development in the following ways:
* Networking - bringing together people and organisations to build relevant relationships.
* Training - providing a free training programme to local individuals and organisations
* Education - hosting evening classes in international development, and running the ever-popular International Developj-ment Course Saturday schools in December and May.
* Advice and support - providing advice and contacts to individuals and organisations, and new ideas in particular
* Events - organising and advertising events of interest to local humanitarians
* Careers - Supporting students looking for placements and careers
Participation in the Humanitarian Centre is for anyone in the Cambridge area whose work focuses on international relief and development.