Thank you for booking your stall at the 2018 CUSU Freshers’ Fair.
This guide is here to answer as many questions as possible prior to the event taking place.
CUSU staff will be available to help with any questions you have on the day.
Included in this guide are various sections that you may find useful:
- Event information
- Rules and regulations
- Important notes from the risk assessment
- Useful contacts
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the Freshers’ Fair!
Time and Location
The fair will be held on Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd October. Your stall will be positioned either inside Kelsey Kerridge, inside the Activities Tent on Parker’s Piece, or outside the tent, depending on the kind of booking you made and your society’s category.
You should arrive at the fair to set-up your stall between 09:00-10:00.
Stallholder identification: Lanyards
More information coming soon
The fair will have Eduroam wireless access throughout the Sports Hall of Kelsey Kerridge and on Parker’s Piece however please be aware this may be limited due to the amount of people using it. If your stall requires the use of internet then we'd recommend looking into other options.
- Toilets will be provided in each venue, with accessible and baby changing facilities both on Parker’s Piece and in Kelsey Kerridge.
- There will be bins (including recycling bins). You will be expected to clean up any litter from your stall.
- CUSU will be providing a table and two chairs for all indoor stalls.
- There will be a limited amount of extra chairs available
Guidance on hot to set down your stall will be available here soon.
Third Party Promotions
No third party promotions are allowed on any stall