The Constitution is the governing document of CUSU, containing our charitable objects and key governance arrangements. It can only be changed by a referendum of all students.
- CUSU Constitution (Last revised by a referendum in March 2017.)
Liberation Campaigns' Constitutions
- Black Minority Ethnic Students' Campaign Constitution
- CUSU International Constitution
- CUSU LGBT Constitution
- Womens' Union Constitution
- Disabled Student's Campaign Constitution PDF or Document
The Standing Orders deal with more day-to-day arrangements and rules about how CUSU operates. They can be changed by a two-thirds vote of CUSU Council.