The Constitution is the governing document of CUSU, containing our charitable objects and key governance arrangements. It can only be changed by a referendum of all students.
- CUSU Constitution (Last revised by a referendum in March 2017. The Constitution has been approved by the Charity Commission and CUSU is awaiting final University approval before the new Constitution takes effect. Until such time, the current constitution in operation is that approved May 2012.)
Liberation Campaigns' Constitutions
- Black Minority Ethnic Students' Campaign Constitution
- CUSU International Constitution
- CUSU LGBT Constitution
- Womens' Union Constitution
- Disabled Student's Campaign Constitution PDF or Document
The Standing Orders deal with more day-to-day arrangements and rules about how CUSU operates. They can be changed by a two-thirds vote of CUSU Council.